The Reformer and the Cadillac were developed by Joseph Pilates and use pulleys, springs and resistance to enhance your Pilates workout. The movements feel deeper, your can go further and your core strength will become stronger.
Reasons to take a Reformer/Cadillac session:
- To refine your technique, the pilates equipment will show you where you need to adapt, which muscles you over recruit and which you need to use more. So when back on the mat your pilates is improved.
- For rehabilitation. You can isolate muscle groups and focus on strengthening areas of the body or work on postural adaptations in order to help with injuries and pain.
- The equipment can help you increase your range of movement in an exercise.
- To improve your mat Pilates.
- To get faster results. Want to be stronger quick, the Pilates equipment will do that. Described by one person who came for a session as “Pilates on steroids”.
- If you like to work hard then Pilates with resistance is probably going to be your thing!
- To transform your body. You will get leaner, stronger and fitter in a few sessions.
- Can be used in pregnancy and postnatally.
Prices for reformer and mat pilates:
1-2-1 session 30 minutes £30 (£27.50 studio price)
1-2-1 session 45 minutes £42.50 (£40 studio price)
1-2-1 session 60 minutes £50 (£45 studio price)
4 x 1-2-1 sessions (45 minutes) for £160 (£150 studio price)
4 x 1-2-1 sessions (60 minutes) for £190 (£170 studio price)
NB: Studio price is available to those who pay monthly membership for classes already.
“I have to say I really benefited from the reformer session with you Priya. Thank you 😊 Really eased some lower back tension and continues to do so. I can see how it would make a useful addition to my routine.”
“I have been receiving 1-1 reformer sessions with Priya for several months and as a Pilates teacher myself, it has helped to keep me strong and free from injury. I can highly recommend Priya for her teaching skills and encouragement during my sessions with her. “