Our last Twitter #ppnchat was great, I personally picked up quite a few tips. I really enjoy these times of networking and learning from others who work in the field. These chats are for ANYONE who works in the pre/postnatal field – exercise, health professionals, baby products, maternity goods, alternative health, massage, beauty, clothing, fertility experts, … you name it. Come and join in. The next chat is:
- Tuesday 10 March 2015
- 10am GMT (click here to calculate your timezone if you’re not in the UK/Europe)
Make sure you’re following us on Twitter. Just log in on the day and follow the hashtag, then jump in and say hello. We welcome new faces and will walk you through the hour. It’s a relaxed time but great to pick up tips and meet those who work in the same field.
The next #ppnchat will be centred around ‘Building a Successful Network of Contacts’.
We will be encouraging people to introduce themselves, answer a few questions to get the conversation flowing and hopefully enable you to connect with others around you in similar fields of study or locality.
A FEW GUIDELINES…
- Every tweet you send must contain the hashtag #ppnchat (otherwise you’ll be just talking to yourself)
- There will be 6 questions on the #ppnchat which will be numbered Q1, Q2, Q3 and so on, as follows:
Q1 – What formal networking groups are/were you a member of, if any? Successful or not?
Q2 – Who are the top 3 pre/postnatal professional contacts that give you the most referrals?
Q3 – Who do you refer a lot of your clients to?
Q4 – What makes you decide you want to cross-promote your services/product with another business?
Q5 – What businesses do you network with that don’t necessarily offer services to pre/postnatal women?
Q6 – How do you keep in regular contact with your inner circle?
- When answering a question, please include ‘A1′ at the beginning, followed by your answer eg A3 I refer most of my clients to…
- Tweets must be fewer than 140 characters, so keep things short.
- Twitter’s tagline is ‘Join the Conversation’, so please don’t be shy!
If you can’t make the #ppnchat on Tuesday 10 March 2015, don’t worry – just search the #ppnchat hashtag when you’re next online and connect with those who took part afterwards.
See you ‘virtually’ on Tuesday 10 March 2015 at 10am!