The next #ppnchat will be centred around ‘Blogging for the Pre/Postnatal Specialist’. This is an hours chat dedicated to YOU if you work with pregnant or postnatal women. So massage therapists, physios, midwifes, doulas birthing experts, ostopaths, fitness instructors, pelvic health specialists, maternity clothing…. the list goes on.
It can be lonely working in this field, so come join us on twitter for an hour of learning, sharing, networking and chatter.We are a friendly bunch and you if you are not a twitter expert let us know so we can talk you through it!
- Tuesday 14 April 2015
- 10am GMT (click here to calculate your timezone if you’re not in the UK/Europe)
I’ll be hosting the next Twitter chat for Pre/Postnatal Specialists alongside the lovely – @ClaireMockridge
Make sure you’re following me on Twitter and you you this hashtag: #ppnchat in your tweets.
I’ll be encouraging people to introduce themselves, answer a few questions to get the conversation flowing and hopefully enable you to connect with others around you in similar fields of study or locality.
A FEW GUIDELINES…
- Every tweet you send must contain the hashtag #ppnchat (otherwise you’ll be just talking to yourself)
- There will be 5 questions on the #ppnchat which will be numbered Q1, Q2, Q3 and so on, as follows:
Q1 – How often to you blog?
Q3 – When you struggle coming up with content for your blog, what do you do?
Q4 – What blogs do you read/refer to regularly yourself?
Q5 – Guest blogging is great – who could you ask to guest appear on your blog and vice versa?
- When answering a question, please include ‘A1′ at the beginning, followed by your answer eg A3 I blog about…
- Tweets must be fewer than 140 characters, so keep things short.
- Twitter’s tagline is ‘Join the Conversation’, so please don’t be shy!
And, there you have it!
If you can’t make the #ppnchat on Tuesday 14 April 2015, don’t worry – just search the #ppnchat hashtag when you’re next online and connect with those who took part afterwards.
See you ‘virtually’ on Tuesday 14 April 2015 at 10am!
If you’d like MORE marketing and advertising tips, book your ticket now at THE Pre/Postnatal Marketing & Networking Event of the year.
Sunday 26 April 2015 in Nottingham!
Claire Mockridge is an Ante/Postnatal Fitness Expert, Pilates Teacher and Train-the-Trainer. She’s worked with over 1,000 pregnant and postnatal women and enjoys empowering and educating her clients on safe and effective exercise. Claire is a Health Expert for BBC Radio Nottingham, regularly writes for the national press and is the Winner of Theo Paphitis’ Small Business Sunday Award.