If you work with pre/postnatal women then this is for you…. come network, learn and hangout with us. The second Pre/Postnatal Twitter chat hosting by myself and @ClaireMockridge
- Tuesday 9 September 2014
- 2:30pm GMT (click here to calculate your timezone if you’re not in the UK/Europe)
Our topic this time will be ABDOMINAL SEPARATION.
An important topic to be up to date on and a key issue for our pre/postnatal population.
Come along to share your expertise, learn from others and ask questions. It’s a great way to get some top tips, update your knowledge and meet other likeminded people.
This Twitter chat is for ANYONE who works with pregnant or postnatal women, eg Reflexologists, Fertility Experts, Massage Therapists, Baby Yoga Teachers, Physios, Chiropractors, Osteopaths – you name it! So please spread the word and invite people you know who may be interested.
We will be encouraging people to introduce themselves, answer a few community-themed questions to get the conversation flowing and hopefully enable you to connect with others around you in similar fields of study or locality.
If you have never taken part in a twitter chat before DO NOT PANIC. Make sure you are following us and search for the has tag #ppnchat. Signing into tweet chat or using a separation column in Hootsuite or Tweetdeck can make it easier to read all the tweets.
A FEW GUIDELINES…
- Every tweet you send must contain the hashtag #ppnchat (otherwise you’ll be just talking to yourself)
- There will be 5 questions on the #ppnchat which will be numbered Q1, Q2, Q3 and so on, as follows:
- Q1 – Do you test for abdominal separation and if so how often do you test?
- Q2 – What are your top tips for women suffering from this condition?
- Q3 – How long do you find it takes for the abdominals to come back together again?
- Q4 – When would you say a woman is recovered?
- Q5 – Do you have any good resources/websites you can recommend?
- When answering a question, please include ‘A1′ at the beginning, followed by your answer eg A1 Yes, I test all of my postnatal clients for abdominal separation when they come along to my fitness and Pilates classes
- Tweets must be fewer than 140 characters.
- Twitter’s tagline is ‘Join the Conversation’, so please don’t be shy!
If you can’t make the #ppnchat on Tuesday 9 September 2014, don’t worry – just search the hashtag when you’re next online and connect with those who took part afterwards. I will also upload a blog with a link to the archived chat afterwards.
Please help spread the word about #ppnchat on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or via your mailing list.