Get excited ladies! Your pelvic floor and core are SO important and yet so many of us have issues. For ages I’ve been wanting to offer pelvic floor safe exercises classes and finally here we have it… this is more than just a course it is a lifestyle.
The Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman course provides you with 6 – 12 wonderful weeks of movement, nutritional guidance and education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core and women’s wellness at whatever life phase you’re in. It is of relevance to virtually all women and is designed to bring you back home to your body with your pelvic and core health at the centre of the programme.
The programme is split into two phases; for the first 6 weeks you will attend weekly classes with a focus on reconnecting with your pelvic floor and mastering the exercises. Alongside this you will have support on nutrition, and overall wellness too. There is a homework portal showing you exercises to do at home and plenty of support between sessions so this is very much not just a once a week class. Then, for the second 6 weeks the programme will move online and will focus on helping you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your everyday life. This second phase is optional but comes highly recommended if you want to continue to build on your foundation.
Wednesdays 8.15-9.15pm Cobbett Road Library
31st Oct, 7th Nov, 21st Nov, 28th Nov, 5th Dec, 12th Dec (no class 14th Nov)
Tuesdays 1.30-2.30pm Pilates with Priya Studio
30th Oct, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, 4th Dec
Then the online course will run for 6 weeks after this.
Is this for me?
- This is aimed at any woman who wants to learn more about her helping her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health.
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for nourishment?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
If any of this rings a bell for you then this is definitely for you!
You will get:
- A thorough online health assessment to see if the programme is right for you, if it is not right for you currently, I will signpoint you to where to go first.
- A 1-1 session with Priya looking at posture, abdominal separation and breathing, so you are ready to start and know where to focus.
- Six x 60 minute sessions including releases, posture work, functional movement and education. There will definitely be fun and chatter.
- Your own exercise equipment kit needed for the exercises (balls and bands).
- A Holistic Core Restore® Education Booklet.
- Access to the online platform for homeworks (all filmed) plus extra education. You will be asked to do your homework 4-5 times a week for 10-20 minutes.
- Nutritional advice to assist with Pelvic Floor and Core strength.
- Support between each sessions via email/facebook group with me to keep you on track and for your group to encourage each other and stay accountable.
Cost £225 for 12 weeks, Earlybird Price (before Sept 31st) £205 or £147 for just the first 6 weeks.
Cost to upgrade for the online 6 weeks at the end of the studio classes £78
Everywoman 12 week course
Early Bird Everywoman 12 Week Course (expires Sept 31st).
To check your suitability please email Priya@pilateswithpriya.co.uk to be sent the screening form.